On why you should check these books out…
The Barefoot Book of Children celebrates the everyday lives of children around the world. It’s simple, engaging text and photos will appeal to those as young as my little man, but also provides further information on languages, food, shelter, and other customs and ways of life around the world.
Barefoot Books offers:
- Board books to start a little one’s library
- Books that foster emotional literacy
- Chapter books for new and advanced independent readers
- And fun games, puzzles, and puppets!
On how you can check these books out…
For each party you host, you are eligible to earn a percentage of the party sales in free books & gifts. You are also eligible for “host specials” which are an exclusive collection of 3-4 books that are offered at a 60% discount. The host specials change monthly.
You can go with one of our event themes, create your own theme, or just gather friends and family together for good books and good company!
If you live within a reasonable driving distance from Somerville, Massachusetts, consider hosting a home party! I have an inventory of our wide range of offerings and can give you and your guests an opportunity to browse our collection.
If you live at a distance, aren’t big on home parties, or just want to earn host rewards while wearing pajamas, consider hosting a Facebook party!
On why I am an ambassador…
I became a Barefoot Books Ambassador in October 2016 for a few reasons:
- My values match Barefoot Books’ mission and vision.
- I needed to find a side gig where I could bring in a little extra money on my own terms.
- And, let’s face it… it’s an excuse to share diverse and inclusive books that are beautifully written and illustrated.