I’m going to attempt NaNoWriMo again. I won in 2011 and 2012. I didn’t make it in 2013 because I was hit with massive mental fatigue in my first trimester.
I finally have my stamina back, and the boring art of pumping will give me at least an extra 20-40 minutes per day (morning and night.) The old man has promised me writing time over the weekends as well.
All I need to do is avoid writing about the misadventures of a new mom and her animosity toward her breast pump.
Perhaps I’ll avoid parenthood all together:
- a young woman in her first year of college
- a young man in his first year of college
- a college graduate making his or her way in the world
- the dissolution of a marriage due to infidelity… committed by the wife
- empty nesters who have just dropped their youngest off at college
- maybe a combo of the freshman and empty nesters
revisionist history of my life(too scary to comprehend)